Our Forum – discussing questions with a focus on young migrants in Ghana
The conversation is up and running on our social media platforms but we also have a dedicated space, here on our website where we are inviting everyone to join the conversation, discussing questions with a focus on the lives of young migrants in Ghana. To visit our form, just click the following icon, which you can find in the upper right hand corner.
Every week, we are posting a new question to get the conversation going. These are our posted questions thus far
- What are the most important issues for young people in Ghana?
- What does empowerment mean to you?
- What are some of the challenges and opportunities for young Ghanaians living in Ghana?
- How has the journey been since you migrated to Accra?
- How are you surviving in Accra? Is it below your expectations, or beyond, or what you actually expected?
We are looking forward to hearing your voices too! So come visit our forum, anytime!
You can also visit our Open Forum and share any ideas for questions you might have.